Senior Recruitment Consultant – USA relo from UK!
?Have you been interested in relocating to the USA to build your recruitment career?
Now is the time, we are hiring in both Santa Monica and Manhattan and are able to provide Visa support for experienced UK Recruiters
JCW Group has been recognized by Inc 5000 as one of the top 5,000 fastest growing firms in the USA for the FIFTH year in a row. In the last five years, we’ve had outstanding financial performance and growth in our NYC, LA, and Boston offices and our three recruitment brands JCW Group , Catalyst Life Sciences , & Cybernetic Search. JCW Group has also been recognized by SIA (Staffing Industry Analysts) as a #1 growing US staffing firm for the second year in a row we are also proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work.
Our Senior Recruitment Consultants are hands-on 360 recruitment specialists that are responsible for business development as well as delivering quality candidates to our clients. Senior Recruitment Consultants are leaders, who provide support to associates, and are experienced recruiters who display a high level of market intelligence and achieve high level performance revenue goals who report to the Managing Director.
JCW Group is flourishing and we are looking for self-assured, highly motivated team members to join us! JCW Group has a client base working with 50 of the fortune 500 companies, venture capital partnerships with start ups, and having 300+ supplier agreements across the United States to leverage.
Our Cybernetic Search team are Technology recruitment specialists and work with businesses to provide people across the following verticals:
- Cyber Security
- Software Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
- Robotics and Embedded Development
- Data Engineering
- DevOps and Cloud Engineering
- Technology Sales
Our JCW Search team are Financial Services recruitment specialists and work with businesses to provide people across the following verticals:
- Compliance and Financial Crime
- Credit and Lending
- Risk Management & Quant
In this role you will be responsible for:
Candidate Generation & Management
- Headhunting candidates utilizing cold calling, LinkedIn recruiter, Boolean searches, writing and posting job adverts, networking, and referrals
- Ability to guide candidates through a successful interview process, including prep and feedback, further negotiations with the client, offer delivery, and candidate management after placement
Business Development & Market Knowledge
- Operating as a true 360 consultant by pulling and placing own roles
- Utilizing sales techniques to target and build relationships with prospective clients, identifying client recruitment needs, and growing your own book of business through cold calling and networking
- Developing and executing a business strategy that achieves high-performance revenue goals in a repeatable way
- Working with high level clients includes ensuring high level client satisfaction that creates long term partnership that leads to future hiring needs
- Develop & maintain a robust ‘Hot 100’ network
- Participates in leading morning office announcements & team huddles
- Development plans with direct reports, including goal setting, daily targets, one-on-one meetings, and quarterly development plans ensuring that direct reports have solid plan and are set up for success.
- Participate in internal candidate interviews that support the growth of JCW Group
- Partners with managing director to support, lead, and train junior associates to achieve outcomes aligned with larger companywide goals.
- Hands on development of junior staff within team
- Ability to identify and successfully solve barriers to success within their team
You should join us if you have:
- NO LESS THAN 18 months experience working a 360/full-desk model (both sales and account management & recruitment)
- You are comfortable with both New Business Development and Passive Candidate generation
- Proven track record in developing your own business and billings within a niche vertical
- Experience in Financial Services, Life Sciences, or Technology recruitment prefered– but we are open to other relevant markets!
- Ideal candidates will have experience in leadership/management roles or ambitions to lead at a team or divisional level.
- Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
Why JCW Group?
- Visa support available for UK nationals to relocate to the USA
- Ability to fast tracked into six month Future Managers & Leaders training
- Proven leaders billing six-seven figures annually
- Unlimited Earning Potential: In addition to our uncapped commission scheme, we offer a competitive base salary and above industry commission scheme
- Limitless Career Opportunities: Career-long training and a clear path to ensure career success and promotion. We have created a completely meritocratic environment, where your performance dictates how fast your career can develop
- Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion: Diversity and inclusion programs and initiatives as well as an opportunity to join the DEI committee.
- Mentorship program
- Company retreats and celebrations such as quarterly lunch clubs and annual celebrations including overseas incentive trips, summer party, ski-trip, and Black Tie Ball
JCW Group is offering sponsorship to UK Residents in order to legally obtain the right to work in the U.S. to carry out this role.