Experienced Recruitment Consultant – JCW Search
Onsite: Manhattan, NYC
*FULL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE NECESSARY*
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Experienced Recruitment Consultant at Senior/ Principal level & above, to join our New York Office under our Financial Services Recruitment brand.
The recruitment industry is roaring right now and working as an Experienced Recruitment Consultant within our business will offer a very lucrative and exciting career path.
As a specialist financial recruitment agency, your job is to supply business' with the talent it needs to grow, refining requirements and helping them find the right approach to staffing the future.
We specialise in financial services recruitment, from traditional Big 4 roles to the latest fintech startups.
You will join a company where managers must demonstrate their leadership qualities and where people development is critical to business growth.
What does the role involve?
- Responsible for 360/full desk recruiting for mid to senior/executive-level candidates across the financial services industries.
- Hunting: Bringing in new business.
- Farming: Developing further business from existing clients.
- Acting as a consultant for both the client and candidates to ensure a smooth hiring process.
- You will receive a commission when a placement is successfully made – this is an uncapped commission opportunity!
Reporting directly to the US Directors and Managing Director, this is a chance for you to develop your chosen specialism in an environment that will give you unrivalled mentorship coupled with a team environment that has created JCW’s top billers and leaders.
We are looking to hire individuals who want to work in an international, dynamic, challenging, and fast-paced environment who also potentially could open their own international offices in due time.
What we are looking for:
- The role will suit those recruiters with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You will come from a Financial Services background
- You will have New Business Development experience (bringing on your own clients as well as farming existing clients)
- Ideally will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within the sector in a revenue generating role.
- You are naturally competitive, and goal driven.
- You strive to continuously learn.
- You excel in a fast-paced environment.
What JCW Group can offer you?
- We offer a competitive salary plus uncapped commission
- 4 Day work week (Manhattan)
- 401k company match
- Relocation opportunities to our global offices
- Excellent training programs ran by our global L&D team & C-suite level
- 20 days PTO + Public holidays plus paid sick days.
- Quarterly ‘Lunch Clubs’ – a chance to dine at some of the finest restaurants locally.
- Paid company vacations with destinations such as Miami, Las Vegas & Ski trips in Europe!
Apply today and one of our team will be in touch for a confidential conversation.