Life Science Recruitment Consultant
360 Recruitment Opportunity
JCW Boston is part of JCW Group, covering all our JCW Synergies with a particular focus on our Life Sciences.
We pride ourselves on partnering with some of the world’s most exciting companies to identify, select and place experienced professionals into their business.
Being a part of our dynamic office during its first-year build-out gives you the opportunity to help build out our growing culture and expanding markets!
For the second year in a row, we have been ranked number 1 as the fastest-growing Staffing firm in the USA (SIA)- with an annual growth of 107%!
We are looking for 360 recruitment consultants (based in Boston) to look after our Life Science Clients across the USA resourcing candidates for their businesses.
Our 360 recruiters will:
- Be responsible for the sourcing, screening, and qualification of candidates for various projects across the portfolio of JCW Group
- Cold calling, networking, and offering marketing techniques to recruit and retain new candidates and clients
- Build and maintain a network of qualified candidates within your market
- Offering market and recruitment advice to both candidates and clients
- Become an expert in candidate attraction through headhunting, writing attractive and accurate Job advertisements, and utilizing Job boards, Social media, and other tools made available to you
- Research and present market intelligence trends across our markets
- Be a specialist in your given "vertical" – the go-to consultant for roles in your market
- Building relationships and attracting new business from clients
- Finding the best people for our clients to fill high-level vacancies either on a contract, or permanent basis
Why you should join us:
- You'll receive Directors and Senior Management-led training and development in both our talent solutions and your market specialization.
- Experience a high growth business with the opportunity for you to move into management, open new business areas, or even set up new offices
- Experience a broad array of projects throughout our group function.
- You'll receive excellent earning potential, as well as the opportunity to build long-term wealth through profit center and partnership opportunities.
- Opportunity for international relocation to one of our global offices – as well as "work abroad" weeks where you can work from one of our global offices
- Full benefits package including a hybrid work-from-home environment.
- OTE $60,000 – $70,000 in your first year. Year 2 OTE $70,000+ benefits
- Rapid career development is based on merit and ability rather than tenure.
Here's what you need to be successful as a 360 Recruitment Consultant:
- An entrepreneurial spirit with strong ambition and a drive to succeed
- A willingness to learn and a positive attitude towards personal development
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly communicate with a variety of professionals
- Be genuinely motivated to earn – we provide an opportunity to earn as much as you put in.
We are interviewing now for Summer 2022 start dates