Associate Recruitment Consultant – March 2023
Onsite – Santa Monica, LA
Cybernetic is part of JCW Group, a multi-brand talent specialist with 6 brands across 7 locations. We work across technology services partnering with some of the world’s most exciting companies to identify, select and place experienced professionals into their business
Explore recruitment as an alternative sales-based career path where you act as a partner to leaders and innovators in the Technology Industry helping them solve their talent shortages.
This is a SALES BASED RECRUITMENT role as opposed to a Human Resources role.
A career with us means you’ll benefit from the international group structure, support, and resources to accelerate your career growth with the potential to grow your long-term career across our brands and locations.
It’s more than an incentive or a commission scheme; it’s about teamwork, having autonomy, being supported, trusted, and being invested in, and most importantly, it’s giving you the platform and opportunity to realize your career potential.
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED; we will provide a 12-week paid training program where once completed you are guaranteed to progress quickly.
Joining us as an Associate Recruitment Consultant means working with a company (client) to understand their hiring needs and requirements and then identifying people (candidates) to work for them on either a contract or permanent basis.
Key responsibilities of an Associate Recruitment Consultant:
- Drive recruiting process from beginning to end, sourcing efforts, guidance through the interview process, offer extensions, negotiations, and candidate close
- Build strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and new & existing clients
- Business development of new and existing clients through meetings, networking events, cold calling, etc.,
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience throughout the interview process with an emphasis on building trust and engagement
- Build and maintain relationships with contacts to gain industry knowledge, by generating candidate referrals and business opportunities
- Bring energy and excitement every day and implement your ideas!
What’s in it for you as an Associate Recruitment Consultant
- Competitive basic salary of $45K with an uncapped commission; year one OTE $60-70K
- 12 Week Hands-on Paid Training + Ongoing Learning Opportunities
- 20 PTO + Paid Holidays + Quarterly Mental Health Day
- DEI and Social responsibility program and initiatives led by JCW Group
- Happy Hours, Quarterly Celebrations, Lunch Clubs, & Holiday events across all teams and offices.
- Commuting benefits
- 401K company match
- Unlimited career trajectory available to suit your skills and interest
- Promotions based on merit rather than tenure
- Global organization with the opportunity to work internationally
You should join us if:
- Highly motivated self-starter that possesses high energy, meticulous attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Ability to work productively, independently, and work well in a team environment cooperatively
- Ability to work in a quick-paced environment that requires strategic thinking, resourcefulness, results-oriented decision-making, and commitment to excellence!
- Are a People person 🙂
So, what are you waiting for? Apply today!
JCW Group is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.