JCW Group is a leading global staffing and recruitment company recognized by SIA (Staffing Industry Analysts) as a #1 growing US staffing firm for the second year in a row we are also proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work.
Our Senior Recruitment Consultants are hands-on 360 recruitment specialists that work with clients to provide opportunities within the Financial Services & Technology market. Senior Recruitment Consultants are present leaders and are experienced recruiters who display a high level of market intelligence and achieve high level performance revenue goals and report to the Managing Director.
The NYC office is flourishing and we are looking for self-assured, highly motivated team members to join us as Senior Recruitment Consultants immediately. JCW Group has a client base working with 50 of the fortune 500 companies, venture capital partnerships with start ups, and having 300+ supplier agreements across the United States to leverage.
Our Cybernetic Search team are technology recruitment specialists and work with businesses to provide people across the following verticals:
- Cyber Security
- Software Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
- Robotics and Embedded Development
- Data Engineering
- DevOps and Cloud Engineering
- Technology Sales
In this role you will be responsible for:
Candidate Generation & Management
- Headhunting candidates utilizing cold calling, LinkedIn recruiter, Boolean searches, writing and posting job adverts, networking, and referrals
- Ability to guide candidates through a successful interview process, including prep and feedback, further negotiations with the client, offer delivery, and candidate management after placement
Business Development & Market Knowledge
- Operating as a true 360 consultant by pulling and placing own roles
- Utilizing sales techniques to target and build relationships with prospective clients, identifying client recruitment needs, and growing your own book of business through cold calling and networking
- Developing and executing a business strategy that achieves high-performance revenue goals in a repeatable way
- Working with high level clients includes ensuring high level client satisfaction that creates long term partnership that leads to future hiring needs
- Develop & maintain a robust ‘Hot 100’ network
- Participates in leading morning office announcements & team huddles
- Development plans with direct reports, including goal setting, daily targets, one-on-one meetings, and quarterly development plans ensuring that direct reports have solid plan and are set up for success.
- Participate in internal candidate interviews that support the growth of JCW Group
- Partners with managing director to support, lead, and train junior associates to achieve outcomes aligned with larger companywide goals.
- Hands on development of junior staff within team
- Ability to identify and successfully solve barriers to success within their team
You should join us if you have:
- NO LESS THAN 18 months- 2 years working a 360/full-desk model (both sale and account management & recruitment)
- Proven track record in developing your own business and billings within a niche vertical
- Experience in Financial Services, Life Sciences, or Technology recruitment – but we are open to all markets!
- Ideal candidates will have experience in leadership/management roles or ambitions to lead at a team or divisional level.
- Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. Advanced degrees in business administration, finance, or law are favorable, but not required.
Why JCW Group?
- Ability to fast tracked into six month Future Managers & Leaders training
- Proven leaders billing six-seven figures annually
- Unlimited Earning Potential: In addition to our competitive base salary, we offer an above industry uncapped commission scheme
- Work Life Balance: You’ll receive 20 PTO vacation days, federal holiday observation, and a quarterly mental health day to recharge
- Limitless Career Opportunities: Career-long training and a clear path to ensure career success and promotion. We have created a completely meritocratic environment, where your performance dictates how fast your career can develop
- Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion: Diversity and inclusion and gives opportunities for employees to get involved in DEI and social duty programs and initiatives.
- Mentorship program
- Business casual dress code
- Company retreats and celebrations such as quarterly lunch clubs and annual celebrations including overseas incentive trips, summer party, ski-trip, and Black Tie Ball
Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.