Operations and Office Administrator
We are a rapidly growing young company, in the middle of our scale up year! We were founded by experienced consultants, but our vision goes beyond consultancy. We find talented individuals, train them to excel in our client’s business, equip them with a social purpose and help them to transition into our client’s organisation’s future.
We were established to provide Technical (STEM) and business-related consulting solutions to Global corporates across the UK, European and North American markets. We recruit, train, and deploy people from diverse backgrounds, train them in business or technical skills in our training Academy and then place them with clients on a 2-year work placement.
The Core Team is the centre of the business; we enable our associates to deliver our clients objectives. The Core Team is an engaging and progressive team who are newly formed and are looking for an Operations and Office Administrator to join our rapidly expanding Delivery and Operations Team. This exciting role will see you be fundamental in ensuring that we can scale the company, whilst working within the Delivery team who will ensure that you develop and progress in your role.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- We are looking for an operations superstar with a proactive and positive attitude
- A team member that can work in an exciting and ever-changing environment
- The ideal person will be adaptable and a quick learner
- An individual who can juggle multiple tasks, and be proactive
- Strong time management with strong organisational skills
- We are looking for an outgoing person who loves talking to people from all walks of life
- Someone, who in this unique position to see across Xander, will be solution orientated to help us have efficient and robust processes in place ready for the increase in scale later this year
- The right Office Administrator will by their nature want to and take pride in ensuring the smooth running of the office and be proactive in sourcing and implementing business improvement processes for the benefit of all
Objectives of this Role
You'll be playing an integral part in our expansion, not only acting as one of the key faces of our business to potential clients and candidates, but also implementing and running effective and efficient administration processes
As a core member of the Delivery and Operations department, you will:
- Significantly assist the Talent team in organizing our recruitment Assessment Centres and acting as the first point of contact for all associates on and off boarding
- Be a key player within the Academy team and arrange key speakers and trainers, and to act as the main administrator and focal point for each Academy
- Part of the People team to help design, implement and track CPD (Continuous professional development)
- Assist with travel booking and diary management for the Core team
You will be responsible for the office ensuring it is an excellent place to work by being the heart of the office. Your duties will also include:
- Track and maintain supplies of all consumables
- Improve our desk booking mechanism and track desk usage
- Liaise with the building owners on any faults / fire drills
- Be the first point of contact for any visitors and 3rd party contractors
- Research, negotiate, book and plan ad hoc and more formal Company Events
- Make sure our office and people are compliant with current and incoming legislation around Health and Safety
- Research, pitch and implement business improvement and staff wellbeing ideas to the leadership team
- You will support client meetings, and aid clients with any travel bookings and requirements to and from our office
Ultimately each day is different – when new challenges arise, you will have the ability to tackle them and seek the best solutions for the business. If you don't know the answer to something, you're the type who has a defined plan on how to find someone who does (or research to find the answer) and report back quickly.
Our Delivery and Operations team are the foundation that support and enable the growth our local and global business. We want you to grow with our business. As our business expands, so too do your opportunities and you’ll be within an experienced team to help you get there.
Diversity and Inclusion is our key value, and we are committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.