Recruiter- Delivery, Life Sciences
City of London
Mon-Fri 8-6pm with 2 days WFH
Candidate focussed/ 180 Recruiter within the Life Sciences space
We are looking to add an Experienced (9-18months) Delivery Consultant to our Major Accounts team in London with a particular focus on our Life Sciences sector across Europe (additional experience across Financial Services/Technology is desirable)
We pride ourselves on partnering with some of the world’s most exciting companies to identify, select and place experienced professionals into their businesses across Europe.
Being a part of the build out of our Major Accounts European team gives you the opportunity to help make an impact within the organisation supporting our Business Development and Full desk/360 recruiters as they expand our markets!
Our Delivery Recruiters will:
- Be responsible for the sourcing, screening, and qualification of candidates for various projects across the portfolio of JCW Group
- Build and maintain a network of qualified candidates within your market
- Become an expert in candidate attraction through headhunting, writing attractive and accurate Job advertisements, and utilizing Job boards, Social media, and other tools made available to you
- Work closely with Senior members of the Recruitment teams across our Global offices helping them successfully deliver staffing projects for our major clients across Life Sciences.
- Research and present market intelligence trends across our markets
- Aiding senior executives in the successful engagement and management of projects
- Be a specialist in your given "vertical" – the go-to consultant for roles in your market
Why you should join us:
- You'll receive Directors and Senior Management-led training and development in both our talent solutions and your market specialization.
- Experience a high-growth business with the opportunity for you to move into management or open new business areas.
- Experience a broad array of projects throughout our group function.
- You'll receive excellent earning potential, as well as the opportunity to build long-term wealth through profit centre and partnership opportunities.
- Opportunity for international relocation to one of our global offices – as well as "work abroad" weeks where you can work from one of our global offices
- Full benefits package including
- Rapid career development is based on merit and ability rather than tenure.
Our recruiters come from diverse backgrounds, but they have a few things in common:
- They're naturally competitive
- They are motivated, goal-oriented and focused.
- They are curious and investigative - they love to chat!
- They strive for continuous improvement through incremental gains - they're eager to learn
- They excel in fast-moving environments.
- They are resilient, learn and recover from adversity or failure with a positive attitude.
We welcome anyone with 9-18 months' experience within a delivery focused roles to join our diverse team of international consultants. What are you waiting for? Apply today!