Executive Recruitment Consultant
We are actively interviewing now for our June 2022 start date!
JCW Boston is part of JCW Group, covering all brands including Core business and various Synergies. Currently, there is a focus on building out Major Accounts (a global shared service) and Catalyst (our Life Sciences brand). We pride ourselves on partnering with some of the world’s most exciting companies to identify, select and place experienced professionals across a variety of skills and disciplines. Being a part of our dynamic office during its first-year build-out gives you the opportunity to help build out our growing culture and expanding markets!
This role is more aligned to an Account Management or Inside Sales role as opposed to traditional Human Resources.
To be considered for the Executive Recruitment Consultant opportunity, you should:
- Have earned a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university OR, have a minimum High School diploma/associate's degree with 12-18 months experience in sales or recruitment.
- Hold current right to work in the USA without requiring sponsorship.
- Be comfortable commuting daily to Boston’s Back Bay.
- Strong work ethic and desire to be successful.
The Executive Recruitment Consultant will focus on candidate generation and process management according to client mandates. Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Creating and maintaining a network of qualified candidates
- Becoming an expert at matching relevant candidates to active opportunities
- Proactively sourcing candidates by utilizing job adverts, LinkedIn Recruiter, referrals, and cold calling
- Managing the recruitment process with the candidates in your pipeline while delivering an efficient interview process from the first screen to post-placement
- Working with senior team members to fully understand our major clients across all brands and verticals
Why join us at JCW Group?
In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental/vision plan, the company matched 401K and 20 days PTO we have additional perks including
- An excellent hands-on 12-week training "Academy" where you will learn from our Leadership team and L&D consultants.
- Career-long training and transparent career trajectory track to ensure your success matches your ambition.
- Career development based on merit over tenure.
- Base salary of $55,000 with the potential of earning uncapped commission; year one OTE is $70,000-$80,000.
- Quarterly company events that encourage a tight-knit workplace.
- Open office layout that promotes collaboration and teamwork.
- Business casual dress environment in the office.
- Flat Hierarchy where Directors and C suite are at arm’s reach.
JCW Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.