Learning & Development Executive
Hours/Schedule: 8:30-5:30 with 2 HO days
Salary Range: 50.000-60.000 DOE + 20% bonus
Are you passionate about developing the next generation of leaders?
Do you love the recruitment industry but perhaps want to pivot from a pure sales role?
JCW is a high-growth, global Search and Recruitment firm that specialises in placing Risk, Governance, Technology and Compliance professionals across the breadth of the Financial Service Industry, as well as Technical and Regulation professionals into the Life Sciences Industry.
Last year we grew our headcount in the Frankfurt office 24% with an increase of 77% in profits. We have even bigger plans for this year, moving into a brand-new office that can hold up to 80 people putting us at 55% headcount growth for 2023.
We invest heavily in the development of our people, to accommodate the continued growth across our business. We predominantly hire associates without recruitment/sales experience and therefore are looking to expand our L&D team on the ground in Frankfurt by adding a Sales Trainer to support this.
We are looking for someone who has been a successful 360 recruiter, enjoying billings and commission, but is really motivated by and enjoys the coaching, mentoring, and teambuilding aspects of the job. This position allows you to stay within your field but focus on building the next generation of recruitment leaders at JCW.
Don’t worry; whilst 360 recruitment experience is essential, formal L&D experience is not.
We are looking for a passionate recruiter who can bring the training to life, inspire and motivate our associates and work with the wider team to expand our teaching and talent pathways. We will support your training and development in this aspect.
This is a business-critical role that will see you have a direct impact on the success of our German business.
- End to end learner support: Induction, Assessment, Feedback
- Conduct peer-to-peer lesson observations and provide feedback to colleagues
- Providing prompt feedback to managers on how their teams are performing and what they can do to support them
- Design and update training sessions
- Responsible for the reporting of associate progress in relation to achievement, retention, and completion
- Delivering a variety of sales training programmes for new starters
- Conduct 1:1 training using a variety of training and coaching techniques
- Delivering of training for new starters as well as new managers
- 2+ year’s experience within 360 recruitment
- Fluent German and English speaker
- Having a passion for educating and developing talent, previous experience of building a team is desirable
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills (both up and down)
- A solutions/goals-oriented mindest
- Action-oriented, “can do” attitude demonstrating willingness to accept accountability and responsibility for individual actions
- Hungry learner with a growth mindset
Most importantly— What’s in it for you?
- Staying in the industry you love but pivoting to a new role
- An excellent salary with a total bonus potential of 20%
- Being able to physically se your impact on the business
- Clear progression plans with transparent targets
- Our operations team has the same access to the lifestyle rewards that our industry is so famous for