Group CFO - Search Capital
Global Remit across 5 Portcos
Search Cap is a leading organization in the talent industry. We specialize in providing comprehensive talent management solutions, including recruitment, executive search, Consulting, and RTD Services. With a strong presence across the US, UK and Europe, we work with a diverse range of clients to identify and acquire top talent and drive organizational success.
As the CFO, you will play a pivotal role in driving financial strategy and ensuring the financial health and success of our organization. You will be responsible for overseeing all financial operations, providing strategic financial guidance, and implementing best practices across our mid-size organization. Your expertise in financial planning, analysis, and risk management will contribute to the achievement of our business objectives and sustained growth.
Financial Strategy and Planning:
- Working Directly with the Search Cap C-suite and portco CEOs to provide strategic guidance on financial matters.
- Working alongside portco leads to develop budgetary guidelines for their individual business units.
Financial Operations Management:
- Develop and execute the company's financial strategy in alignment with overall business goals.
- Collaborate with the executive teams throughout our Portfolio to identify and evaluate strategic opportunities for growth and profitability.
- Conduct financial analysis, forecasting, and modeling to support decision-making processes.
- Drive the budgeting process and monitor financial performance against targets.
- Oversee all aspects of financial operations, including accounting, budgeting, cash flow management, and financial reporting.
- Implement and maintain robust financial systems, controls, and procedures to ensure accuracy and compliance with local and international regulators.
- Manage relationships with financial institutions, auditors, and external stakeholders.
- Streamline financial processes and identify areas for efficiency improvements.
Financial Reporting and Analysis:
- Develop and implement risk management strategies to mitigate financial and operational risks.
- Monitor and evaluate financial risks, including market volatility and regulatory changes.
- Ensure compliance with relevant financial regulations and reporting standards.
- Collaborate with legal and compliance teams to address financial and contractual risks.
- Prepare and present timely and accurate financial reports to the executive team and board of directors.
- Analyze financial data and provide insights on key performance indicators (KPIs) and financial trends.
- Identify opportunities to optimize financial performance, cost reduction, and revenue growth.
- Conduct financial due diligence for potential acquisitions or investments.
- Team Leadership and Development:
- Lead and manage the finance team, providing guidance, mentorship, and professional development opportunities.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement, accountability, and high performance within the finance department.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure cross-functional alignment and effective communication.
- Stay updated on industry trends, regulatory changes, and emerging financial practices.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field (‘ACCA, ACA or CIMA’.)
- Proven experience as a CFO or similar executive-level financial role in a mid-size talent organization.
- In-depth knowledge of financial planning, analysis, accounting principles, and tax regulations.
- Strong business acumen and ability to translate financial insights into strategic recommendations.
- Experience in the recruitment or talent consulting industry is highly desirable.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.