: £22,000 – £28,000 DOE
Head of Compliance
Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm
: 3 days in office, 2 days from home
JCW Group is 4 businesses, 6 brands in 6 locations spanning 3 countries. From 2019 to 2020 turnover doubled across the group and is showing no sign of slowing up in the future. The Group has diversified its services via joint venture start-ups and geographically. All areas of the Group are supported by the JCW back office shared service team. The Group has recognised the need to bolster the area in charge of the Oxygen for the business and is now looking for the latest member of the Legal & Compliance team who speaks Business level/Fluent/Native level German to support in the DACH region
General Duties of a German Compliance Administrator
The German Compliance Administrator supports the Compliance Executive in carrying out the day-to-day administration of the Compliance department by supporting the EU and German sales team in their deal processes and monitoring the Company’s risk profile. They work side by side with the Compliance Executive and report directly to the Head of Compliance but are expected to work autonomously and escalate issues using their best common sense.
Generally, the German Compliance Administrator’s responsibility lies in the pre-employment screening and onboarding needed to get new contractors on site in a timely manner and handling the timesheet process. They will also serve as a 360 administrator to all areas of the Compliance department by assisting with contracts processes, insurance, systems administration, reporting and act as safeguard to other legal matters such as IR35 and the Conduct Regulations.
- Monitoring of shared inbox to respond to internal questions and external stakeholders.
- All vetting, referencing, and onboarding of new contractors.
- Data validation and auditing of Company’s CRM and other data systems.
- General reporting including call statistics, timesheets missing etc.
- Chasing missing timesheets, unsigned paperwork, and expired vetting documents.
- Obtaining invoicing details and certificates of insurance for new clients.
- Collating documents for legal cases and invoicing disputes.
- Drafting standard terms of business for new clients.
- Assistance with the paperwork checking & signing processes.
- Assistance with the administration of the timesheet platform.
- Assistance in monitoring adherence to legal obligations such as Conduct Regulations.
- Assisting the Head of Compliance with general administration and special projects.
- Covering other team members as necessary, during annual leave (USA, DE and UK).
- Previous experience working within a compliance/legal environment.
- Experience with contractors or within staffing & recruitment highly desirable
- Strong computer skills, experience with Microsoft Word and Excel is required
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Fluent German speaker (C1/C2/Native/Bilingual)
We’re a high-growth, global talent provider named the #1 fastest growing staffing firm in both 2020 and 2021, we’re Investors in People Gold accredited and winners of multiple “best place to work” awards. In other words, our culture, growth and approach to our people’s wellbeing speaks for itself.
You’ll benefit from a hybrid working model, working 3 days a week from our offices in Liverpool Street.
Whilst we’re a sales business, we firmly put purpose before profit and have a strong focus on mental health and wellbeing in the workplace with free Employee Assistance Program, generous annual leave, working holidays and lots more.
We also have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and are proud to have a 50/50 gender balance across our global offices.