Client Solutions Executive
Salary: £30,000-£50,000 DOE
Hours: Full Time, 40 hours per week
Location: Hybrid WFH/Onsite at our city of London Office.
Start Date: Ideally immediate start.
Xander Talent Overview:
Xander Talent is a B-Corp certified consulting business providing entry-level talent within the digital transformation capability sets of: data, software, and cloud.
We are a rapidly growing award-winning firm, just starting our scale-up year! It's an exciting time to join our emerging consulting business, where you will be a critical part within our core team.
We were founded by experienced Consultants, but our vision goes beyond consultancy. We operate a recruit-train-embed (RTE) model that acquires diverse talent with great potential, equips that talent with new skills in our bespoke academy and then embeds those consultants into clients on 3-24 month engagements. We balance profit with purpose!
At the core of your role you will also be responsible for identifying net-new clients and new opportunities within existing clients to embed Xander Consultants. You’ll also in time be managing a portfolio of Strategic Accounts to maintain and expand Xander’s consultant footprint.
As an experienced member of the Client Solutions Team (SMT), you’ll be involved in some capacity with the hiring, training and mentoring Client Advisors and Client Researchers in the full RTE sales life cycle including networking, researching, direct business development and tactical sales projects whilst also maintaining a personal book of business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the build out of a portfolio of clients via traditional market approaches, networking, sales presentations and marketing development materials.
- Develop client specific ‘Xander consultant solutions’ with responsibility for shaping the solution, handling objections, adapting & negotiating offers and closing deals.
- Manage your Strategic Accounts across the full RTE lifecycle from consultant suggestions, interviews, onboarding through to regular check-ins, consultant rotation, offboarding and transition to client employee.
- Building and manage your book of work, liaising with our People function, consultants and clients to maximise opportunities for extensions.
- Coordinate the recruitment, training and ongoing development of a team of Advisors and Researchers who identify opportunities to place Xander Consultants in new or existing clients. This will include responsibility for business development training, resource (suggestions) management, offer negotiation, sales training and marketing materials development.
- Engage in market and capability forums, networking amongst industry professionals to further establish opportunities to develop revenue streams for Xander Talent.
- Oversight of internal financial materials and forecasts ensuring the executive team is fully aware of business performances and potential risks.
- Oversee the development, approval, training and dissemination of new tactical sales projects.
- Liaising with the executive on team performance, new business strategies, potential vendor opportunities and market trends.
Key Competencies and Skills required:
What Xander Talent will offer you:
- At least 5 years of experience in business development for either the management consulting, recruitment or RTE industry focusing on digital transformation, software and data talent markets.
- Prior management or mentoring experience of a team of at least 3 fee generating sales staff.
- Experience in creating a sales strategy in the talent provision and capability solution space.
- Ability to effectively communicate at various levels of authority. Speaking in front of larger audiences is expected, including management committee and at Board of Director meetings.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Team player with ability to work in collaboration with a variety of subject matter experts and stakeholders to identify, discuss, and resolve issues.
- Adept at quickly digesting and analysing new information.
- Hybrid/Flexible Working if required - A blend of home and office will offer flexibility for you, we are a flexible employer and will explore 4-day week or 9 day fortnight
- Open-plan Office – everyone is in arms reach; you will have senior level exposure from the very start of your journey. Our environment enables you to interact with multiple teams across the organisation.
- Career Progression Opportunities- We care about your career development and therefore our progression opportunities are based on merit and ability rather than tenure.
- Perk Box Benefits Scheme – We have a bespoke benefits and rewards package which is tailored to your lifestyle and needs.