Associate Recruitment Consultant
JCW – New York
We are the winner of Best Places to work 2018/2019 & 2020 & a company recognized as Investors in people Gold award.
JCW is a high growth, global Search and Recruitment firm that specializes in placing Risk, Governance and Compliance professionals across the breadth of the Financial Services industry, as well as Technical and Regulated professionals into the Life Sciences industry.
- 360° recruitment role – responsible for both Business Development and recruiting Candidates into the Financial Services and Technology space covering mid-senior level placements.
- Lead generation, candidate management, business development and account management
- Be a specialist in your given "vertical" – be the go-to consultant for roles in your market
- Recruit directly with some of the largest and well know Financial Services businesses as well as partnering smaller companies in achieving their headcount targets.
Why should you be interested?
- You'll receive Directors and Senior Management led training and development
- Experience a high growth business with opportunity for you to move into management, open new business areas or even set up new offices – we reward success
- You'll receive excellent earning potential, as well as opportunity to build long term wealth through profit centre and partnership opportunities
What We Can Offer You
- Opportunity for international relocation to one of our global offices – as well as "work abroad" weeks where you can work from one of our global offices
- OTE $50,000 – $55,000 in your first year. Year 2 OTE $70,000+ benefits
- Rapid career development that is based on merit and ability rather than tenure.
- Company trips to Las Vegas, Miami, Austin, Nashville, LA, annual Ski trip and more.
Here's What You Need To Be Successful With Us
- An entrepreneurial spirit with strong ambition and a drive to succeed
- A willingness to learn and a positive attitude towards personal development
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly communicate with a variety of professionals
- Be genuinely motivated to earn – we provide opportunity to earn as much as you put in
- Competitive nature with the ability to deal with high pressure situations
Apply now or give Gemma a call on +1 646 934 8400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat about the role today.