By referring a candidate, you acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions in their entirety.
1. For a candidate referral to be considered valid an email containing the CV, name, e-mail and phone number of the candidate must be sent via one of the following methods:
2. We must have had no prior knowledge of the candidate (no contact within the last 12 months)
3. Candidate must be of legal working age and be eligible to work in the location for which they were referred.
4. You must have the candidate’s consent under the Data Protection Act 2018, to share their data.
5. If a validly referred candidate is subsequently engaged by or via JCW Group, then you become eligible to receive a gift voucher or cash payment (hence after referred to as the “Fee”) into a valid bank account for the region where the candidate is referred, to the value of £/$/€ 1000.
6. Referred candidates must have completed a qualifying period of at least 6 months of engagement for you to qualify for the Fee.
7. Your eligibility to receive a Fee for referring a candidate only applies for 6 months from the first date of referral, if a candidate is not subsequently engaged within that timeframe or engaged after that timeframe, we offer no Fee.
8. The Fee will be delivered / processed by us within 30 days of the referred candidate completing their qualifying period.
9. We are not responsible for any undelivered Fee, and we reserve the right to offer an alternative gift of the same or lesser value where necessary.
10. We reserve the right to reject a request for a specific gift voucher or payment in cash if it is not deemed appropriate or legal.
11. You cannot refer yourself.
12. It is your responsibility to declare the Fee to the relevant tax authorities, as governed by the tax legislation within your region.
13. We reserve the right to suspend the offer at any time and without notice or rights to further claim.